My name is Rose.

If I was to put a spiritual stethoscope to my heart, I'm sure this is what I would hear

>> Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday
10:55 AM
12/16/2010

So this is by far one of the most amazing songs EVER by Eddie James. There is major power in the name of God so to hear it declared throughout the sound waves sends shivers down my spine.

I used to dance with my dance team at church. This was the first and only song I did with them and it was always so powerful. Personally I like that version better than the album version but they’re both amazing.

For all of those who are interested, this song captures almost everything I believe God to be.





Another amazing song is this one by Eddie James. It's called, I Need You. To listen to all of the names overflowing with the power of God, and then realize how much we need him and how much we long for him…it humbles me.



Have an amazing week.
~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP