My name is Rose.

Onething Conferance

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday
1/10/2011
4:18 am

Okay, so it was my intentions to write down every little aspect of my journey at Onething--but I realize now very few people actually sit down and read blogs these days. As a matter of fact, it might be more beneficial for you to get your own oil rather than read about me receiving mine from the Lord.





So, I'm going to make you an offer. Here is every teaching and every worship set from the Onething. They are ALL neatly labeled and at your disposal.





You can also download ALL of the teachings and the notes FOR FREE! So if you don't have time to sit and watch them, you can take them on-the-go and be edified. Trust me, they are definately worth it. My favorites are DEFINATELY all of the afternoon teachings by Mike Bickle (on prayer and financial trust) and the message by Allen Hood. I actually spent $5 on the teaching disk at Onething because it was SO good. I've listened to it over five times. No only is he humorous, he speaks the truth on the beauty and glory of the human frame. You HAVE to listen to it, especially if you struggle with body image. If you don't, you should still listen to it.

http://www.ihop.org/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000098570


The only thing I suggest you DON'T do is scroll through the message or try to go back on it. Right now they are having some technical difficulties and if you touch the moving bar, it will skip to the next video.





Trust me, it's worth the time. Enjoy!





Sincerely,


~Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP