My name is Rose.

Catching the Funny

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday
1/10/2011
4:38 am

So here are two videos from IHOP. The first one is Cory Asbury making a little verbal mistake in his song. It's hilarious; everyone starts cracking up. Of course Caleb Culver (keys) and the drummer save the day. My motto: when in doubt, rock it out. lol.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYvewBdAWVk

This one is Caleb Culver and Bob Powers singing probably one of the prettiest songs ever set to the craziest music videos ever. I had to watch it first with my eyes closed so I could actually hear the words. It's very lovely.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqvBuXFfDK4

Last but not least, this was made two years ago when Cory Asbury was putting out his CD, Jesus Let Me See Your Eyes. This is a funny interview of the musicians. I used to think everyone at IHOP was super spiritual but after spending time there in the internship I realized people are just people and they DO have fun. From Mike Bickle and Misty Edwards all the way down to the nameless, faceless ones. One of the things that make them different is the position of their hearts and how they carry themselves. Many of them truly declare war in EVERY aspect of their lives to walk in the ways of holiness.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWaYMxz2t4E

Oh, and may I point out David Whitworth is the world's greatest drummer and Seth Yates the greatest electric guitar players (1 out of 4 in my opinion) at IHOP. Yep, yep! Great musicians coming out of that place.

Sincerely,
Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP