My name is Rose.

The Sounds of Earth vs. Sounds of Heaven

>> Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday
1/10/2011

Okay so I mentioned some posts earlier that God has been dealing with me about the whole secular music industry (and even some Christian music). This was three years ago that God began to wrestle with me about it. Now, in 2011, to hear Seth Yates, Caleb Culver and Wes Hall say everything I've been feeling (and more) about this topic is spectacular! I encourage all of you to please listen to this. The whole thing. I know that the voice doesn't match up to the video but if you can cast that discomfort aside and listen to it, it might bring a whole new revelation to your heart. Please, as a Christian speaking to Christians I REALLY feel this is something that weighs heavy upon Jesus' heart.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOYkD_JVjMc


Be Blessed and challenged!
Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP